Name of retailer
Bohemian Alternative Bar Tours, Božena Honzírková, IČ: 3767302
The purchase of any travel services offered by Bohemian Alternative Bar Tours (hereinafter “BABT”) constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the client) and BABT, and represents your acceptance of the BABT Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Should you have any queries please contact us for clarification.
BABT reserves the right to make changes or cancel the reservations if the route of the tour is disrupted by events beyond BABT´s control, such as: natural disasters, political instability, strikes, road closures, or any other unforeseeable event. In case this occurs BABT will suggest a new day and time for the tour. In case it is not possible to reschedule the service, it will be canceled and the amount paid, 100% refunded to the customer.
Booking services with BABT are available only to persons aged 18 years and older. By submitting a booking, you warrant and confirm to us that you comply with these arrangements.
Place of Jurisdiciton
Czech laws apply. Any disputes arising hereunder will be settled before a competent Czech court of law.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of Czech Republic. You agree and represent that you are buying for your own internal use only, and not for resale.
- BABT accepts payments by credit card or cash. Credit card payments are made in advance through GoPay gateway (https://www.gopay.com).
- Prices listed on www.bohemianalternativebartours.com are in CZK (czech crowns), we accept euros (EUR) and dollars (USD) when paid in cash.
- BABT reserves the right to change prices for any of its services at any time, but bookings purchased through the website prior to any changes are unaffected and remain valid.
- Upon successful reservation, an e-mail confirmation will be sent by BABT to the client and the purchase contract becomes binding.
The following cancellation fees will apply if the client cancels a tour by notice in writing:
- up to 24 hours before our services are scheduled to start: no cancellation fees are charged except for the cost to BABT of canceling the payment.
- less than 24 hours before the service is scheduled to start: 50% of the tour price.
- if the client does not show up: 100% of the tour price
We collect your personal information (such as your name, email, contact details, etc.) solely for internal business purposes. The information we collect is protected from disclosure. We will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties.